quarta-feira, 18 de abril de 2018

We are tiny particles in this Universe...





    When you were born and raised in a small island two things are most likely to happen: you fear  the world out there and find shelter inside your own shell or you soon realize you are a very tiny particle in this universe and are eager to find out more about the world you live in. I was fortunate, like a lot of islanders, to belong to the second group.

   I began travelling by myself when I was around 6 or 7 because my father´s parents and siblings   emigrated to the USA when I was a year old. The desire to see my family, specially my grandmother made me overcome all language barriers and obstacles (back then we travelled in TWA. We had to stop in another island and the crew would basically speak English).

   In this blog my purpose is to share all my travelling experiences since those days...

3 comentários:

  1. Oh pra mim seguidora!! Parabéns, minha querida!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Seguimo-nos mutuamente! As verdadeiras amizades querem-se assim 😚

      Eliminar
  2. Novo seguidor a chegar! :)
    É bom encontrar-te na blogosfera Carlita

    ResponderEliminar

                DIVING INTO CULTURE!     Lately I have been travelling to what I would call less common touristic destinations. When ...